friends don't let friends listen to shit

19 February, 2010

A little more rock than normal, plus a rapper?

Heard this song the other day, I dig it, sounds a little white stripes, but less grungy.. call me crazy but I hear a little Audioslave-ish influence in there?

Crash Kings - Mountain Man


XX (pronounced The X X) is a band I have tried to ignore for a while and not post, but they just don't go away, and I find myself liking every successive song more and more, very cool sound, very chill, i'll post a couple of my favorites now:

XX - Islands


XX - Crystalised


XX - Basic Space




A band I know nothing about, but I like this song... stolen from Aquarium Drunkard

Dr. Dog - Shadow People


The rapper as promised..... Gil Scott-Heron, known as the grandfather of rap, fresh outta jail with a new album- this song is awesome.

Gil Scott-Heron - Me and the Devil



Thats all for today- this took too long. I don't like working to hear good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment